Saturday 12 February 2011



Well now the weather has improved and the snow has been forgotten, life gets back to normal. We are looking forward to the spring and planning our summer holidays. Where to this year? France again I think there is so much to see and we like the French way of life, they say the grass is greener on the other side. I don't agree, I don't think living in France full time would be a holiday. I would have to learn the language for a start and I don't mean a few French phrases, such as please where is the nearest toilet. Talking of toilets in France, that's another thing that would put me off. It's fine for a few weeks in the summer, I can put up with the hole in the floor, mind you I use the disabled toilet due to my disabilities I can't squat as I used to and there is a proper toilet in the disabled toilets but not every town has a disabled toilet. So squatting it is and hope for the best, keep my fingers crossed that I don't fall head first down the hole in the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment