Saturday 23 October 2010

Budleigh Salterton by car to ?

Welcome to my blogg, together we can travel to where the car takes me. Around the West Country and off to France or maybe North Wales. I would like to combine pictures and facts maybe a bit of history and legends but not a lot about me.
Budleigh Salterton where I live is an unique place and a wonderful place to live. Not much goes on here and yet if you look beneath the surface there is so much to do and see. Locally known as Gods' waiting room, well I for one wouldn't want to be anywhere else. People here are so friendly and helpful everyone is cheerful although many have problems with age related illness it doesn't stop them having a good time.
So that is enough to read lets have a look at some pictures.
Well that's enough for my first attempt, please stay with me as I will be back in a few days with pictures of Exmouth.
Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment